Our Curriculum

I will do my best to plan out as far ahead as I'm able to, between the girls, housework, crocheting, and my job. I'll try to include links or descriptions for all our projects and activities. Feel free to follow along with us as we progress in teaching our girls, or use our info to design your own curriculum.

October 4th - October 10th

Our Schedule

With two toddlers, It's hard to stick with an actual schedule. This schedule is not set in stone. Our live are unpredictable. Everyday is a new challenge. This schedule is meant merely as a guide for me to remember what to do next. Please feel free to use it however you want, adding or omiting as you please.

Click the link below to view our schedule/routine
Our Daily Schedule

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Redo...

I'm redoing everything... and starting over next week.

I'll also be planning one day a month (all i think i could handle at this moment) to have a fun day for other moms who want to do this too. If you're interested, let me know. I'll pick a few days and see when most people would be able to make it.

I'll let you know more later. :)

No comments: