Our Curriculum

I will do my best to plan out as far ahead as I'm able to, between the girls, housework, crocheting, and my job. I'll try to include links or descriptions for all our projects and activities. Feel free to follow along with us as we progress in teaching our girls, or use our info to design your own curriculum.

October 4th - October 10th

Our Schedule

With two toddlers, It's hard to stick with an actual schedule. This schedule is not set in stone. Our live are unpredictable. Everyday is a new challenge. This schedule is meant merely as a guide for me to remember what to do next. Please feel free to use it however you want, adding or omiting as you please.

Click the link below to view our schedule/routine
Our Daily Schedule

Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Daily Schedule

Like I wrote before, This is merely a guide for me. I like checklists... They help me focus.

There is free time in there for me... and there are days when this won't be possible cause of my work schedule.  But we'll try to stick to it as we can.  Also, there aren't any real times on here, cause who knows when these things will happen.  Nap and bed time are really the only consistancies here!

6:30-8:30 Wake Up
Potty Time
Get Dressed
Circle Time
Prayers, Month, Day, Weather, Pledge, Article of Faith, Schedule for the Day, Song/Nursery Rhymes/Fingerplays
Breakfast
Clean up (table, dishes, hands, brush teeth)
Teaching Time
Get Moving Time
Errands
Outdoor Play
Park
Walks
Mall if not nice out
Potty Time
11:00-12:30 Lunch
Clean Up
Story Time/Fingerplays/Nursery Rhymes
Discuss story
Discuss pictures
Discuss decisions made in story
Nap
Snack
Music Time
Singing
Dancing
Playing Music
Finish Teaching Time
Free Play/TV Time
Dinner
Clean Up
Free Play/TV Time
7:00-7:30 Start Bed Time Routine
Bath
Teeth
PJ's
Pick out tomorrow's Clothes
Repack Diaper Bag and Back Pack
Put up toys
Bedtime Story
Prayer
Bed

No comments: