Our Curriculum

I will do my best to plan out as far ahead as I'm able to, between the girls, housework, crocheting, and my job. I'll try to include links or descriptions for all our projects and activities. Feel free to follow along with us as we progress in teaching our girls, or use our info to design your own curriculum.

October 4th - October 10th

Our Schedule

With two toddlers, It's hard to stick with an actual schedule. This schedule is not set in stone. Our live are unpredictable. Everyday is a new challenge. This schedule is meant merely as a guide for me to remember what to do next. Please feel free to use it however you want, adding or omiting as you please.

Click the link below to view our schedule/routine
Our Daily Schedule

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A work in progress

So I started this whole thing last week.  Over the past week, I've looked at websites, I've read ideas, I've thought and thought about how to do this my own way.  I think I may have it down, or at least a place to start.

I know that over time, I'll realize what my girls and I can handle, what they can learn now, and what needs to wait.  We'll get into a routine that suits us, and all will be well with the world. 

As we progress towards... whatever it is we're progress towards (kindergarten at this point, I guess... it's a ways off though) I'll be posting all sorts of hopefully helpful stuff on here for anyone else out there interested in teaching their little ones themselves. 

So now I'm off, to work on my layout here and try to get ready for our first day tomorrow... Teaching Taylor and Maddie!

No comments: